5 things I love the most

         

          What would be the things that best describes ourselves? Is it the things we're good at or is it our personality?  Describing myself is something that is hard to do. But now I will use the things i love to describe myself.

          My name is Garden Glock G. Puño. I am 15 years old. Our family is living in a medium size house. My father, mother and my younger brother practice a division of work because we don't have a housemaid. Even we are only living a simple life, we are always happy. I've always love them.  I am a good child. I always pray. My favorite color is pink. I have also good grades. Sometimes I'm obedient. I always love reading different genres of stories. It became my hobby since grade 8. I always look forward to the things i would learn or know in the story. Then my modules from school arrived. I reduced my time of reading and concentrates more with my modules, and that's it.

          To summarize it, the 5 things i love the most are God, my family, reading, learning new things and of course my self. These things i think are the best describes me. Many things were not included but that doesn't mean I don't love them.

Comments

  1. We are almost completely the same. You are really a smart person. I also love reading different genres of stories just like you. I've known you for about 4 years and I'm really thankful to have a friend like you. You knew yourself more than anybody else. You are really a wonderful person. Don't mind people who keeps on dragging you down. Be happy always and be yourself. Always remember that you are loved. I am always here. Take care always and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great work indeed. I admire you from what I've read. The way you expressed and described yourself is well presented. I do hope you get the happiness that you truly deserve. Don't give up and reach for your dreams. Stay safe Garden! Padayon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Importance of taking part in NSED

National Women's Month 2021